Saturday, July 9, 2011

For u my friend...Be blessed always....God bless!

 I saw you there,
feeling lonely and depressed....
but the distances
which had made us drift apart
didn't allow me to touch 
and reach your heart....

IT WAS THEN -

How I wanted
to drive away the gloominess
which had enclosed our lives...

How I wanted 
to tell you,
my shoulders are always there
for you to lean on to....

How I wanted
to put a hand 
on your shoulder
and say
HOW VERY SORRY I AM...!!!

For however hard it may be
I want to make us realize
LOVE being an eternal thing
never dies....

So let us sit together 
and talk
maybe perhaps we can
take a walk..

and solve the problems of -
our apprehensions.....
our insecurities....
our misunderstandings....!!!

29-May-1995


1 comment:

  1. Dedicated to all my friends..who wer a part of my life..den drifted away..
    some hav com back again.. some r still contemplating..& some still fear d insecurities abt life wondering if I really mean it..:)

    but 2 all of you...I extend my hands of love & friendship..4 its only Love & 4gvnz dat I breathe on...B blzd Always..God bless!)

    ReplyDelete