Thursday, May 12, 2011

Manifesting or achieving one's Dreams and Goals...!!


I am a Dreamer........ And I create my own REALITY through my Dreams... :) :) :)... God bless!!


It is the power of subconscious mind....which is an "OPEN SECRET"... :) :) :).... And we all have it in us...

The Law of attraction says we are what we have invited ourselves to be in.... Focussed positive energies with right actions are like Laser rays...They shall give you the desired results in due course of time... the lag time can differ due to our karma quotient but it shall come to you ..that is definite..... :)


Enjoy realizing yoru dreams..Good luck!....Be blesses Always!...God bless!

2 comments:

  1. thanks Pushpendra... Love and light to you too... with friends like you to encourage me..I shall surely achieve my dreams.. God bless!

    ReplyDelete